Since the huge success by Gardenscapes, it was only a matter of time that another game came our way. Homescapes is newly released by developers of Gardenscapes. It follows similar gameplay style as its predecessor. However, this time we are assigned with the arduous task or bringing back a giant mansion back to life. It holds great secrets within. It is not only a designing project. This games offer far more than that. At each level, you will get to read into new chapter of ongoing story. This story mode couple with match-3 type puzzles, just make it much more than a simple designing game. To gain access to any room of mansion, first you must complete the associated match-3 puzzle in Homescapes. Once the level is completed, use unlocked items or buy new items with rewards to completely revamp the room.
Users of Android devices can easily download Homescapes from Play Store for free. Even though this game is free to play, there are several items that we can purchase with real money. This is totally optional and it does not affect the progress of game. However, at higher levels, the match-3 puzzles get harder. At these levels, extra gems etc would definitely help but if you keep trying, you’d pass these levels eventually for free. Once a room has been unlocked, then it is completely available for use and redesigning. You also have to interact with other characters of this series. It adds another fun element to this game. Some might think that this game is repetitive but it’s not the case. According to developers, there are thousands of combinations to choose from. Therefore, creative people will really get a shot at showing off their eye for beauty.
Installing Homescapes for PC is as easy as counting. All you need is, an Android Emulator. This emulator will be used to run Homescapes on computer. Moreover, either user Google Account or third-party source to download Homescapes APK for installing. Homescapes for Bluestacks 3 is the best solution. It is the richest emulator in terms of features at the moment. Homescapes for PC is installed on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X. You can follow the simple steps to install Homescapes on computers and laptops below.
Download Homescapes for PC (Windows/Mac) [Play Store Method]
- First of all, download and install an Android Emulator on your PC. Windows users download Bluestacks 3 while Mac users install Andy.
- Once the Android emulator is installed, be it Bluestacks or Andy, open Google Play Store in it.
- Click on the search bar and type Homescapes and press Enter.
- When the app shows up in search results, click on it.
- In this new window, click on Install.
- Once Homescapes is successfully installed, you will see the icon appearing in My Apps section.
- Click on it using mouse. It will load in few seconds.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed it and ready to go!
If the Homescapes did not show up in Google Play Store search results, then you have to install it using APK method given below.
Download Homescapes for PC [APK Method] [Windows/Mac]
- This method will allow you to install Homescapes for PC using APK only.
- Use this method if it did not show up in search results or you just do not want to use Google Play Store.
- The particular method for installing APK file in Bluestacks 3 is explained in the guide linked above.
- First you need to download Homescapes APK from an online source. It does not matter from where you download it.
- After downloading it open Bluestacks 3 and click on APK icon.
- Select the APK from file explorer.
- After clicking OK, you will see loading sign on its icon.
- Since it is not downloading, the installation will be done in few seconds.
- For Andy, all you need to do it double-click on APK file in which ever folder it is downloaded. Select Andy as preferred App and let it do the rest.
- That’s it! Now you can easily use Homescapes on your laptops and computers anytime.
If you have query, let me know in the comments below