Everyone loves a simple yet challenging game. The latest addition to Google Play Store is anything but easy. This game is fairy easy to learn since there are only two main controls to play it. However, mastering this game is whole another matter. Boonk Gang is a unique idea. We have seen many games with similar play styles before. However, its implementation is really lucrative. You just cannot get off this game no matter what! It is a pretty fast paced game therefore, players just keep on getting back into game. No matter how many times you lose, you’ll want to play it again! Graphics of Boonk Gang are pixellated. This is actually a new style adapted for small, arcade style games. It has a good effect as well. It allows game developers to minimize the size of game to minimum.
There are only two basic controls to play Boonk Gang. Main character can either turn right or left. Inside game, it is called as rotating. Those who have played likes of Snake games on old Nokia phone, would quickly understand it. Main objective is to collect cash from “The Man” and avoid getting caught. The more cash that you can loot before getting captured yourself, defines the overall score per run. This sounds pretty simple yet many people get frustrated. The reason being that its controls are very sensitive and player movement is very fast. It is sometimes hard to take turns at right time. Newcomers keep hitting the police or crowd after one or two loots at max. As said earlier, Boonk Gang is easy to learn to but very hard to master.
Android users can download it from Play Store at anytime. However, in this guide, we will focus on how to install Boonk Gang for PC on Windows and Mac machines. This is a simple method. First of all, download the Boonk Gang APK from link given below. In next step, download and install Bluestacks 3. This is the best Android emulator to use right now. Those who do not want to use APK, can also install it directly via Play Store. Therefore, it all depends whether you want to use Google Account or not. Boonk Gang for PC is available to install for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X. For detailed instructions, follow the steps given below.
Download Boonk Gang for PC (Windows/Mac) [Play Store Method]
- First of all, download and install an Android Emulator on your PC. Windows users download Bluestacks 3 while Mac users install Andy.
- Once the Android emulator is installed, be it Bluestacks or Andy, open Google Play Store in it.
- Click on the search bar and type Boonk Gang and press Enter.
- When the app shows up in search results, click on it.
- In this new window, click on Install.
- Once Boonk Gang is successfully installed, you will see the icon appearing in My Apps section.
- Click on it using mouse. It will load in few seconds.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed it and ready to go!
If the Boonk Gang did not show up in Google Play Store search results, then you have to install it using APK method given below.
Download Boonk Gang for PC [APK Method] [Windows/Mac]
- This method will allow you to install Boonk Gang for PC using APK only.
- Use this method if it did not show up in search results or you just do not want to use Google Play Store.
- The particular method for installing APK file in Bluestacks 3 is explained in the guide linked above.
- First you need to download Boonk Gang APK from an online source. It does not matter from where you download it.
- After downloading it open Bluestacks 3 and click on APK icon.
- Select the APK from file explorer.
- After clicking OK, you will see loading sign on its icon.
- Since it is not downloading, the installation will be done in few seconds.
- For Andy, all you need to do it double-click on APK file in which ever folder it is downloaded. Select Andy as preferred App and let it do the rest.
- That’s it! Now you can easily use Boonk Gang on your laptops and computers anytime.
If you have query, let me know in the comments below